New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color:||Navy Blue||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
|Euro Size:||EUR 45||Style:||Loafers|
|Occasion:||Formal/Casual||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Brand:||Kenneth Cole||US Shoe Size (Men's):||11.5|
The Puerto Rico Recovery Fund focuses on three strategic and interrelated areas:
- Addressing immediate humanitarian needs
- Advocacy efforts in San Juan and Washington DC, to ensure maximum federal support and efficient resource coordination
- Medium and long-term economic development with a Lacoste Tamora slip-on women's trainers size 7.5UK (41EU).
Rescue and relief efforts have begun, but the scale of the crisis will require massive amounts of support from individuals and organizations in Puerto Rico and beyond.
- AIR JORDAN HYDRO 7 RETRO VII SZ 10 BLACK UNIVERSITY RED SANDALS AA2517 062
- Black Heeled Ankle Boots Size 7 River Island Ladies Block High Heel Zip Boot NEW
- Comfortabel Womens 950776 Brogues black (black) 5 UK
- Florsheim Mens Navigator Cocoa Oxford Dress shoes Size 8.5 (E, W)
- Hale Bob Patent Leather Stilettos Red White Size 8 Platforms New Cosplay Drag
- Ladies shoe.Roland Cartier Paris. size37 black and gold.
- Men's Size 8 M Craft And Barrow Loafers Slip ones Boat shoes EUC
- Northside Women's Meredith Snow Boot, Dark Brown, Size 7.0 84s7 US 5 UK
- Schuh size 7 (40) black tan leather knee high boots
- UK1.5-8.5 Block Heels Ankle Strap Ladies Pumps Buckle Spring Casual shoes Size
- Womens Floral Slip On Pumps Pointy Toe Party Casual Club Mid Chunky Heels shoes
- Zara Patent Leather Court shoes, Size 41 New
- Bearpaw Maddox - Men's Suede Slipper - 2170m Hickory - 9
- CLARKS WALLABEES LOW TOP FLATS OXFORD SHOES SAND TAN SUEDE 35395 WOMENS SIZE 8M
- Escarpins en cuir black TORRENTE P 39
- Lacoste Ampthill 119 Off White Leather Mens Trainers shoes
- Lacoste Ampthill Terra Put Men's shoes
- Lacoste Angha 218 Men's Trainer (UK 7.5,12 EUR 41,47) Khaki Brand New In Box
We are aware that doing so will require taking on new roles and responsibilities, but our commitment to rebuilding and retrofitting our physical and socioeconomic infrastructure is steadfast.
CNE has championed the cause of a more productive and stable Puerto Rico for over 20 years, as an independent, non-partisan think-tank with a reputable track record.
Your support and help is much needed now. Join this effort. Give generously.