|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Excellent Pre-Owned Condition!”|
|Product Line:||Flat Shoes||Model:||Ballet Flat|
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)||Toe Type:||Round Toe|
|Color:||Tan Taupe Beige||Pattern:||Solid|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||6.5||Style:||Ballet Flats|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||EUR Shoe Size (Women's):||37|
|Brand:||Trina Turk||Look:||Ballet Flats|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
The Puerto Rico Recovery Fund focuses on three strategic and interrelated areas:
- Addressing immediate humanitarian needs
- Advocacy efforts in San Juan and Washington DC, to ensure maximum federal support and efficient resource coordination
- Medium and long-term economic development with a US shoes Size Men Slippers Faux Wool Western Style Memory Foam Indoor Outdoor.
Rescue and relief efforts have begun, but the scale of the crisis will require massive amounts of support from individuals and organizations in Puerto Rico and beyond.
- Ladies Party Spring Slip On Patchwork Pointed Toe Super Slim Heel Court shoes
- Marc Fisher Nala Sandales à Lanières, red Foncé Cuir Suédé ,
- Lucky Brand 9 Women’s Canvas gold Espadrille Low Wedge Slip On shoes
- Olang Marte Snow Boots Size 41 42 Pink
- LifeStride Women's Relay 2 Ballet Flat - Choose SZ color
- Womens Peep Toe Super High Heels Platform Sandals Stilettos Slip On Party shoes
- Womens Clarks Flip Flop Molded Sandal Shoe Black Leather US 8 Med #261158684055
- Oxfords Brogues Carved shoes Womens Sweet Mary Jane Ankle Strap Pumps Block Heel
- Bebo Womens UK Size 6 (EU 39) Black Booties
- Cole Haan Women's shoes Brown Leather Pumps Slides Slip-On Size 8 B
- US shoes Size Women Wide Width Sandals Ankle Buckle T-Strap Heel Platform Pump
- US Size 5-10.5 Lace Up Leather Formal Dress Oxfords Mens Brogue Wing Tip shoes
- US SIZE Ladies Tassles High Heel Stilettos Summer Roma Sandals Strap shoes NEW 8
We are aware that doing so will require taking on new roles and responsibilities, but our commitment to rebuilding and retrofitting our physical and socioeconomic infrastructure is steadfast.
CNE has championed the cause of a more productive and stable Puerto Rico for over 20 years, as an independent, non-partisan think-tank with a reputable track record.
Your support and help is much needed now. Join this effort. Give generously.