Proxy Tan Slide Sandals with 2.5 & Leather Soles Size 7.5 M Leather Heels ovowdm5063-Women's Heels
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Excellent Condition”|
|Exact Heel Height:||2 1/2"||Modified Item:||No|
|Color:||Tan||MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7.5||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
|Occasion:||Casual||Style:||Open Toe Slides|
|Width:||Medium (M)||Heel Type:||Slim|
|Brand:||Salvatore Ferragamo||Toe Style:||Open Toe|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- LAMBRETTA Brighton Mens Leather Suede Desert Boot
- OTBT WOMEN'S PIERZ FASHION LEATHER SANDAL,SAND,US SIZE 6 MEDIUM,NEW
- Lotus Nude Beige Suede Cross Over Sling Back High Heel Sandals 6.5 40
- Folio New York black dress sandals Stiletto heels Metal Made in . size 7
- Reebok Womens Yourflex Trainette 10 Black Cross Training shoes Size 10 (165712)
- Uk size 6.5 - reebok classic aztec retro vintage trainers - bs5511
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Nine West Women's Woodside Suede Pump.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.