DUNION Women's Brody Comfortable Peep Toe High Heel Dress Slip on Mu... Stiletto ovpjlr2997-Women's Heels
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
|Size:||9 M US||Brand:||DUNION|
|Style:||Red||UPC:||Does not apply|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9 M US|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- New NATURALIZER black leather slingback shoe MSRP 69.99 Size 6 1 2
- Puma Suede Natural Warmth Birch Sneakers Street Mens US 10.5 BNIB UK 9.5 EUR 44
- Vans Unisex Sk8-Hi Hi-Top Sneakers
- Bowknot Womens Court shoes Mary Jane Lolita Ladies Dress Formal Pumps Buckles SZ
- WOMENS NIKE WHITE AIR HUARACHE RUN TRAINERS SIZE uk 6
- +NEW Robert Wayne Thane Monk Strap Leather Loafer - Choose Your Size & color
- Black Jodhpur boots with black studs Z175 Black
- Court shoes Wedge Heels MAMZELLE MAM'ZELLE Black Leather T 37
- Franco Sarto Arden Womens Boots Iron Satin Nubuck Leather 8 US 6 UK
- Kersbrook Suede mens chukka boots size UK10 Euro 44.5 NEW wider fitting BARGAIN
- LADIES UK 5½ EUR 38.5 CLARKS BLACK SHINY PATENT LEATHER COMFORTABLE LOAFER SHOES
- Neuf pour Homme shoes Décontractées Mode Confort black à Enfiler Style
- Nine West Size 6 Silver Stiletto Heels. Crystal Toe Detail Wide Width Courts
- Rip Curl Bob Cush Black Sky bluee , Flip flops Rip curl , extreme , Men´s shoes
- Spring Mens Comfortable Driving Moccasins Slip On Loafers Outdoor Casual shoes
- WOMEN SOFT Leather 'shoes Heaven' Open-Toe shoes Sandals Heels Size 40
- WOW Allen Edmonds Melpink Half Strap Penny Loafers In Solid Black Size 10.5
- Black buckle stud ankle boots size 4
- Cole Haan Men's Black Leather shoes 10.5 D
- Fashion Retro Lace up Pointy Toe Formal Dress shoes Mens Oxford Business shoes
- Italian Gunmetal Soft Leather Lace - Up Boots shoes Womam's Size 40 9 - 9.5
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Easy Street Womens Flattery Open Toe D-orsay Pumps, Black, Size 7.0.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.