Skip to main content


button for previous image button for next image


Each of the universities offer both catered and self-catered accommodation. Whilst private accommodation is available, it is recommended that this is organised well in advance of the start of your studies as it is time consuming and can be difficult at the start of the academic year.

If you are looking to rent a property with more than 1 other unrelated person the house or flat must be licensed with the local council. All university properties meet this regulation.