Skip to main content


button for previous image button for next image

Applying for your Student Visa

If you are a non-EEA/ Swiss national, please make sure before leaving your country that you have made the necessary arrangements for your travel to the UK. You must have a valid passport and remember that a student visa is mandatory for all nationals who intend to stay in the UK for longer than 6 months. Further information can be found via: