Mens shoes Slipper Mule Sandals Summer Flat Fashion Casual Hollow Open Toe Beach ovcsfi6195-Men's Slippers
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Grace Pointy Toe Patent Leather Elastic Decor Womens Work Loafers Commute Shoes
- Adrienne Vittadini Vivian Sandal 10 M Black New with Box
- British Men's Round toe lace up dress formal Casual work shoes
- Crocs shoes - Clogs Classic - bluee Jean
- Dune Ladies Black Suede Over The Knee Peep Toe Boots Size 5 Hardly Worn
- Kurt Geiger Green And Nude Wedge Sandal
- Lambretta 20303 Mens Black Lace Up Formal shoes UK Sizes 7-11 (R3B)
- NEW ALFANI Leopard Calf Hair Leather OCEANA Slip On Smoking Loafers Flats Sz 11
- Nine West Women's Jocelyn Jute Wedges Medium Brown Suede Size 11 M
- Sam Edelman Womens Marilyn Mule- Pick SZ color.
- Think Ankle Boots shoes size 38,5 Brown leather Boots
- Women's Hollow Out Mid Block Heel Sandals Pumps shoes Pointed Toe Leather Casual
- Zapato mocasín Piel sizes 36 a 40
- Bare Traps Brown Leather Wedge Sandals Women's Size 9.5 Open Toe Slide Heel
- Clarks cushion soft Moody Cute Ankle Boots Size 8D
- ECCO Fara, Zapato Náutico womenes, size 39.5 EU 8.5US
- grey Calzado women grey 815-PA grey
- Ladies Chelsea Boots Ladies Leather Ankle Boot Twin Gusset Cipriata 'Alexandra'
- Mens Nike Dualtone Racer Uk 12 EUR 47.5
- New Women Sandals Peep Toe Buckle Wedge High Heel Slingbacks shoes Cut Out Sweet
- NORTHWEST WOMENS LIGHTWEIGHT STEEL TOE CAP WORK SAFETY LADIES TRAINERS BOOTS SZ
- Saucony Shadow 5000 Men’s 10 Maroon gold Rush Suede & Mesh shoes New S70414-2
- Tiger Onitsuka Asics Okatabi Infradito shoes women Vendita Fallen più Piccolo
- Womens Casual Dress Size 9 B(M) Low Chunky Heel Open-Toe Ankle Bootie shoes
- Women's Summer Pointed Toe Stilittos Low Heels Pumps Strap Slingbacks shoes New
- Adidas Galaxy Trail W CG3981
- British Mens Strappy Round Toe Sandals Flats Hollow Ankle Strap Handmade shoes
- Dragon OG Garçon shoes black Adidas black
- Jessica Simpson Womens Cash Wedge Pump- Pick SZ color.
- Mens New Black Leather Side Zip Boots Gents Uk 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- Nike Flex Bijoux Trainers - Jade Green - Size 6 39
- Adidas Originals Tubular Runner Weave Mens Trainers
- Puma Basket Mid Exotic White Silver Foil 360534 02 Women's SZ 10
- SKECHERS 12761 BBK col black flex appeal 2.0 air cooled memory foam comode
- Vasque Talus Mid UltraDry Women's Bungee Cord Purple Plumeria Hiking Boots 7M
- Women's Miu Miu Black Suede Riding Boots Size 39.5 EU gold Accented Studs
- New Balance Womens WW813 Low Top Lace Up Walking shoes, White, Size 11.0 6OEn
- Women Suede Leather Fur Fleece Lined Snow Ankle Boots Winter Warm Casual shoes
- ONeill Stylie Cork Sandals Pastel Green Oneill Sandals & Beach shoes
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Classic Low Tops Canvas Trainers UK Size 4 US 6
- PLATEAU SNEAKERS FREIZEITSCHUHE DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER Gr 39 grey Multi 5451
- NWT VANS - Women's 11.5 Men's 10 Americana blueE & SILVER STUDDED STARS
- Men's New Balance Vazee Pace V2 MPACEBR2 Running shoes - Size 10 US ( Medium )
- New York Transit Advanced More Sandals White Size 11M
- R. J. Colt Derek Brown Suede Ankle Boots Men's size 13M 27832 New w Tags
- New US Army Hot Weather Military Combat Boots, Coyote Brown, Vibram Sole, USA
- Super stylish sued fringed boots.Size4 5
- ZAPATOS MUJER LE TEMPS DES CERISES LTC BASIC2 FLOWER, Calzado Mujer Le Temps de
- Xoxo Katniss Tacco a Blocco Croce Cinturino Stivaletti, Taupe
- Born Black Leather Block High Heel Clogs Mules Slip On shoes Womens 10 EUR 42
- Dr. Scholl's Frauen anyway Mules grey Groesse 7 US 38 EU
- women Lucky Brand Ballerines color red Bittersweet 820 size 37 EU 6 US
- GUESS BLACK STILETTOS HEELS ANKLE T STRAP HEELS Women's 9.5 LN 5 Sandals
- Men's Brown Faux Leather High Top Boots with Crepe Like Sole TUXXMAN
- Mens Leather Sports Sandals Outdoors Closed Toe Walking Fisherman Beach shoes
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Mephisto Men's 280 Goodyear Welt Cap Toe Casual shoes Pebbled Leather Burgundy.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.