shoes NIKE Homme AZZURRO Tissu 654473-411AZ ovdmkl2105-Men's Trainers
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- NWOB Men's Asics Gel Kayano Trainer Knit Casual Athletic shoes Size 8 White
- Sexy Womens Mary Janes High Heel Wedding Party Stiletto shoes plus size
- Womens Ankle Boots Faux Suede Block Casual Vogue Zip shoes Sz Round Toe New US 9
- Beagle With Glasses Print Running For Kids- Free Shipping
- Alpine Swiss Mens Dress shoes Leather Lined Slip On Loafers GRY 11
- Born Brown Leather Sandals Wedge Heels shoes Cute Trendy Women's 8 39
- Clarks Men's Leather Casual Oxford shoes Lace Up Brown Size 11M two tone euc
- women Naturalizer Whitney shoes À Talons
- HISPANITAS Boots heels Black Patent Leather lined leather T 36 BE
- Ladies Pointed shoes Rivets Synthetic Leather High Heel Ankle Boots UK Size b140
- MIA Women's Tia Flat Sandal
- black sizeuses blackes HQ896 Black
- Rhinestone Crystal Ankle Strap Med Low Wedge Heel Ballet Flat Women's Pump
- Women's High Platform Sandals Peep Toe Stilettos Nightclub shoes Pumps Plus Size
- Women's Mid Calf Boots Pull On Slouch Platfrom High Stiletto Heeled Sexy shoes
- XOXO Womens Colbie Suede Open Toe Classic Pumps
- Black Carvela Kurt Geiger heels shoes UK5
- shoes Les p'tites bombes JULIETTE V.black NEUVES
- Dunlop Mens EU Size 43 Black Leather Work Boots
- HAIX COMBAT BROWN DESERT BOOTS - SIZE 9 MEDIUM - BRITISH ARMY - JW7
- Ladies Kitten Heels Pointy Toe Ankle Boots Suede Pull on Women's Casual shoes
- Men's Retro Flat Brogues Wing Tip Comfort Slip On Comfort Leather Formal shoes
- New Balance Men's New Running Course MURGELG2 Size 11 Multi color Free Shipping
- Northside Mens Back Country Brown Snow Boots Size 10
- Saucony Omni 13 Men's Running Sneaker Black Citron orange Size US 10 EU 44 Used
- Think Sandals Hook Loop Open toe Woven Black Leather Low Heels Womens Sz 39
- Womens Calf Soft Mid Boots Sock Top Pull On Fashion Summer Lightweight UK3-8
- Womens Summer Club Sandals Peep Toe One Strap Ankle Buckle Wedge Platform Pumps
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some Clarks Candra bluesh Flats - Women's Size 7.5M - Black.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.