New Hunter Strap Flats Size 9 Womens Ankle ovicze3325-Women's Sandals
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||9||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
Why Donate with Stanford Blood Center?
SBC is a community blood center that connects local donors to local patients through blood donation.
With our state-of-the art labs and world-class leadership, we are advancing research through support and innovation, while providing fellowship and residency opportunities to train the medical leaders of tomorrow.
At Stanford Blood Center, we love our donors! Through mobile blood drives, education and partnerships, we connect our community, celebrating our dedicated blood donors and encouraging first time donors to become real-life heroes.
Blood donors are life savers!
Have you ever wondered, “Where does my blood go? Am I really making an impact? Who am I helping?” To remind you how much your blood donation matters, we like to share stories of local patients who have been helped by Stanford Blood Center donors.
Mohan Mahal — A Change of Heart
Manmohan (Mohan) Mahal thought he had found the meaning of life after achieving success in his high-stress job here in Silicon Valley.
HEMOBLOGIN: THE SBC BLOG
Sniffling, coughing and fevers. That’s right folks, flu season is upon us. And unfortunately, flu season also means more canceled appointments for blood donation due to sickness.
Blood Donation: How it Works
Before your appointment:
- Brooks PureCadence 2 Minimalist Running shoes Teal bluee Womens 6M
- ZARA Heels UK 4 EU37 Black Suede Evening shoes Boots Studs BN
- ECCO NATURAL LEATHER COMFY SANDALS WITH BREATHABLE INSOLES
- VOLATILE Cash Wedge Sneakers-Women's size 10 White
- Marc Fisher Envy2 Slip-on Loafers, Pewter Patent, 5.5 US
- NIB Nike Super Bad 3 TD Football Cleats bluee White 442269 100 Men's Size 13
- New Details Black Suede Sandal Size 6.5 Fringe & Beading Aztec Indian
- Reebok Workout Lo Fvs, Deportivos de Moda womenes
- Womens Oxford Brogues Hollow Ankle Strap Carved Retro Flat Heel shoes Sz 35-43
- AF486 SERGIO CIMADAMORE schuhe beige silber lack wildleder damen sandalen EU 37
- Always be sure to drink plenty of water before donating blood!
- Eat an iron-rich meal. Eating enough iron is essential to ensuring that your hemoglobin level is right for donating. You can check out some NEW Personalized Jack And Sally Women's Loafers Classic Slip-on Flats Sneakers.
- Bring your donor ID. If you have a donor ID, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment. First time donors or returning donors without a donor ID card should bring a valid state-issued photo identification.
Avoid alcohol and fatty foods for 24 hours, and aspirin (if donating platelets) for 48 hours before your donation.
The Donation Process
Congratulations, you made an appointment to donate blood and save lives! So what happens now? There are four basic steps to every blood donation:
- Medical History
- Rest & Refreshments
After your blood donation:
Avoid alcoholic beverages and vigorous exercise for at least 24 hours after donating, and be sure to keep that bandage on for a few hours!
Please call our post-donation callback line at (650) 725-9968 immediately if you:
- feel that your blood should not be given to a patient;
- are not sure that your blood is safe
Where does my blood go?
Learn about the life of blood through a new donor’s eye.
It’s my first time donating blood. I walk into Stanford Blood Center (SBC) and I don’t know what to expect.